New Generation Praise & Worship International Ministries 
Our Church

In August 1997, Bishop Wilkins founded the New Generation Praise & Worship Christian Church. The ministry began with 7 adults and 9 youth. Their first service was held in the Piedmont Circle Recreation Center. From there they worshiped in various hotels. They then found a small building space that also housed a trucking company and they converted the office area into their sanctuary. Because of the call to minister to the lost grew, the promises of God manifested and they moved into their current place of worship located at 1850 Gyro Road which seats up to 200. God has added to the church daily such as should be saved and membership is growing weekly.

"Where We Enter To Worship and Depart To Serve"